Your main entrance and ground-floor windows continue to be the most likely spots for an invasion. With that being said, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security systems in Killeen. While it’s true the technology has been around for decades, you will probably be surprised at what current sensors can do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
Irregardless of the kind of ADT package you choose, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to fret about your sensors being attached properly.
The foundation of your door and window alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet functional two-part magnetic contact. One part is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You close your door or window and the two contacts fit neatly together. When the system is activated and an entrance opens, the contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these newer devices have the ability to do a good deal more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Killeen
An anchor of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous perks, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-decibel siren if a door or window opens while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Want to know what’s happening at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to receive instant notifications right to your smartphone when a sensor is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be notified, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive an update as well. Your home will be safeguarded, regardless of your location.
- Home automation integration: Set your various sensors and devices to work together. You might have your entry lights engage or direct a camera to record if an entry point sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to see who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize an unobtrusive design that complements any decor. You even have the ability to find fully recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired components based on the type of installation you want. Either way, your house will be better protected.
More versatile than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Killeen can be expertly incorporated into your whole home security system.
Customize Your Own Home Security Package In Killeen
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in Killeen that enhance your safety and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (254) 236-2429 or complete the simple form below.