Find Leaks Quickly With Your Killeen Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Killeen Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you add a Killeen monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Killeen?
You never want to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Killeen flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. In the event your Killeen flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Killeen Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Killeen flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Just call (254) 236-2429 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.